About the Project Manager
Bev is on a mission to ‘Break the Glass’ - we’re a female-founded beverage brand giving a voice to women in spaces where there’s never really been one, starting with the alcohol industry. At Bev we’re working hard to empower underrepresented voices and build strong communities and spaces where people can completely own their fun - however they choose to do so. We are changing the industry and looking for incredible people who want to be a part of building a truly iconic brand on a mission.
Bev is looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated project manager to join our team and support our rapidly growing marketing team & e-commerce channels. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience working with dynamic, growing teams at marketing, consumer packaged goods, or eCommerce companies as a project manager. Excellent communication, organizational, & project management skills are a must!
What You'll Love About Us
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k, wine, cat cuddles and more
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun! we host happy hours, dance parties, and off-site retreats (when not affected by global pandemics)
- We offer unlimited PTO. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind and as such offer virtual and in-person team workouts!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end project management in marketing and cross-functionally across teams, including: marketing campaign development & implementation, creative process management, content production flow, supply chain projects, etc.
- Work closely within the marketing team to ensure timelines & deliverables of marketing projects are met to high standards
- Manage communication flows & ensure all team members are on board with delegated tasks, timelines, & deliverables
- Monitor & report on various project metrics, organize & disseminate information in a clear, digestible way
- Seek opportunities for improvement within the team’s process flow; suggest & implement new automations and ways of working/communicating that make things easier & more efficient
- Manage, organize, & track projects using project management tools: Notion / Asana
- Create & maintain Notion pages, dashboards, & wikis; find opportunities for better organization & documentation of information by creating playbooks & consolidating helpful information in a meaningful way
- Overall, strive to facilitate frictionless communication streams and process flows for a growing team & organization!
- 1-3 years at a startup, agency, or other fast-paced work environment. Preferred: experience at companies in marketing, consumer packaged goods, or eCommerce industries, and/or with strong digital presence
- Belief in our mission and understanding of the importance of “Do it Different, Do it Better. Break the Glass.”
- Must have excellent communication, organization, & task management skills - proven track record of working on dynamic teams, and/or managing multiple work streams
- Strong familiarity with project management tools: Notion, ASANA, & Google Suite
- Strong ability to adapt to changing needs, desire to learn new skills rapidly, candid & open to giving & receiving feedback
- Preferred: knowledge of common Shopify Apps, Slack, Airtable, & Google Suite