Social Media Coordinator
Bev is on a mission to ‘Break the Glass’ - we’re a female-founded beverage brand giving a voice to women in spaces where there’s never really been one, starting with the alcohol industry. At Bev we’re working hard to empower underrepresented voices and build strong communities and spaces where people can completely own their fun - however they choose to do so. We are changing the industry and looking for incredible people who want to be a part of building a truly iconic brand on a mission.
Bev is looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated Social Media Coordinator to join and support our rapidly growing marketing team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about social media, writing and creating original content.
What You'll Love About Us
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k, wine, cat cuddles and more
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun! we host happy hours, dance parties, and off-site retreats (when not affected by global pandemics)
- We offer unlimited PTO. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind and as such offer virtual and in-person team workouts!
This role collaborates daily with our design, customer experience and marketing teams. The Social Media Coordinator will help craft our editorial calendar by drafting posts, aid in developing original content series and engage with our community on a day to day basis across multiple platforms. This position requires a strong understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin), a passion for staying up to date on emerging trends, strong project management and communication skills and a desire to collaborate across departments.
What you'll do
- Manage day-to-day activities of all of Bev's social accounts — including community management, posting, & scheduling
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop content calendar for social media posts including stories, blog posts, and ad hoc creation.
- Grow and manage Bev's social community on all platforms, work with customer experience team to maintain customer pulse and concerns, & ensuring timely responses.
- Assist with social analytics including weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting providing thoughtful & strategic insight to our product and marketing teams
- Support with execution and tracking of PR and Gifting initiatives
- Work with in-house designers to create original content
- Monitor for breaking news and viral content that might be relevant for Bev and can be used on key social networks
- Ensure copy is written in Bev's brand voice.
Who you are
- 1-2 years of social media experience
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- A passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- Ability to accept feedback and be receptive of others'
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Working understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, photography & videography, SEO, & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Asana, Airtable, Slack, Google Suite, Shopify Apps
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field