About the Bev CX Specialist Role
Bev is on a mission to ‘Break the Glass’ - we’re a female-founded beverage brand giving a voice to women in spaces where there’s never really been one, starting with the alcohol industry. At Bev we’re working hard to empower underrepresented voices and build strong communities and spaces where people can completely own their fun - however they choose to do so. We are changing the industry and looking for incredible people who want to be a part of building a truly iconic brand on a mission.
We believe creating an unforgettable customer experience is our competitive advantage. Bev is looking for a positive, uplifting, and highly motivated CX Specialist to join and support our rapidly growing marketing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating delightful experiences through one-on-one interactions, problem solving, written communication, and e-commerce operations.
As a CX specialist at Bev, you will be instrumental in developing the brand by communicating directly with customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions, and respond to user feedback. We want everyone to experience the kind is cool mentality so much so that they refer to us as their favorite wine.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond Customer Care through phone; live chat; SMS (text); email; and in some cases, social media
- Problem-solve & troubleshoot to resolve customer issues
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer's experience and brainstorm with the other members of the team
- Master our internal backend systems in order to efficiently, effectively and consistently deliver exceptional service while meeting quality and productivity goals
- Channel and share recurring customer inquiries, concerns and feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business such as technology, marketing, operations, and product development
- Positive, enthusiastic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Organized, self-motivated, and a strategic problem solver
- Resilient – You can quickly move past challenging interactions with customers. Remember it’s not personal!
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges every day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit that will evolve the Bev brand
- Flexible, versatile, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
What You'll Love About Us
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation with a quarterly bonus structure, health benefits, 401k, wine, cat cuddles and more
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun! we host happy hours, dance parties, and off-site retreats (when not affected by global pandemics)
- We offer unlimited PTO. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind and as such offer virtual and in-person team workouts!
- 1+ years of customer care or support experience
- Prior experience providing customer service in an eCommerce business is a plus
- Flexible for weekend, evening shifts, and holiday shifts
- Strong passion for customer happiness, retention and service quality
- Organized and diligent in following up on action items, cataloging issues, and contributing to program initiatives