About the Bev Marketing Associate Role
Bev is on a mission to ‘Break the Glass’ - we’re a female-founded beverage brand giving a voice to women in spaces where there’s never really been one, starting with the alcohol industry. At Bev we’re working hard to empower underrepresented voices and build strong communities and spaces where people can completely own their fun - however they choose to do so. We are changing the industry and looking for incredible people who want to be a part of building a truly iconic brand on a mission.
Bev is looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated Marketing Ecommerce Associate to join our team and support our rapidly growing marketing team and e-commerce channels. The ideal candidate has 0-3 years of experience executing digital marketing and optimizing performance-marketing channels with most importantly, a deep desire to learn. Areas of interest must include: eCommerce/Shopify, email & SMS, growth, loyalty, and retention marketing, A/B testing, and data analysis to inform actions.
What You'll Love About Us
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k, wine, cat cuddles and more
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun! We host happy hours, dance parties, and off-site retreats (when not affected by global pandemics)
- We offer unlimited PTO. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind and as such offer virtual and in-person team workouts!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute & support a range of digital marketing initiatives, including email & SMS marketing, retention marketing campaigns, & paid ad campaigns
- Become fluent in Shopify and associated apps; learn to manage day-to-day of Bev’s e-commerce activities & troubleshoot issues when they arise
- Have a strong foundational understanding of data analysis and be able to draw insights from our robust data tools. Learn to identify important trends in performance indicators and actively communicate insights to relevant teams in an easily digestible way
- Conduct & evaluate testing to quantify how various e-commerce initiatives impact the business (A/B testing site variables, A/B testing re-marketing initiatives, etc)
- Work closely with marketing team to improve customer UX across site and owned channels
- 0-3 years experience at a startup, agency, or other fast-paced work environment managing e-commerce and/or growth initiatives
- Strong alignment in our mission - understanding of the importance of “Do it different, Do it better, Break the Glass.”
- Must have excellent communication, organization, & analytics skills - proven interest in & understanding of the technical aspects of e-commerce businesses
- Quick study, strong ability to adapt to changing needs, desire to learn new skills rapidly, candid & open to giving & receiving feedback
- Ability to quickly produce performance-focused A/B tests that are on-brand, on-voice, & using limited resources for each channel
- Preferred: knowledge of Shopify, common Shopify Apps, Asana, Notion, Slack, & Google Suite
- Preferred: experience in Data Science, Marketing, Computer Science or relevant field